Your request has been received. Thank you for submitting!


  • Legacy Estates

  • Legacy Estates

  • Legacy Estates


Owner registration form


  • What should I do if I see a neighbor in violation of the Governing Documents?

    If a neighbor is seen in violation of the Governing Documents and the situation cannot be resolved between yourselves, then turn to your Association. Should you have a situation that can’t be resolved through neighborly means, you may complete the “Report a Violation” form on our website. If the situation is deemed a violation, the Board will institute the enforcement of the policy. Your continued assistance may be required.
  • What do I need to do to get started with home improvements?

    Any exterior modifications or additions to your home must have prior written approval from your Architectural Control Committee (ACC). You can find the ACC Review Request Form on our website. The approval process may take up to 30 days; therefore, do not schedule any construction work or purchase any equipment until written approval has been received.
  • How do I update my account and contact information?

    Account information should be updated by using our Owner Registration Form. The Owner Registration Form can be found on your neighborhood page on this website.
  • What options do I have to pay my association dues?

    Your association dues can be paid online with a credit card, or by mailing a check or money order to RCN. Here are the details on how to pay your dues: Pay with a credit card online by clicking the "Payment" button in the top right corner of our website. Or, send a check or money order (made payable to your association) along with your invoice to the following address: {insert your association name} c/o Real Clear Neighborhoods 4200 N Gabel Dr Fayetteville, AR 72703
  • How can I find out how my association fees are being utilized?

    Your community association holds an annual meeting where your Board of Directors discuss all aspects of the community, including the financial aspects of the association. All homeowners are encouraged to attend their community’s annual meeting to help them understand their community and to get involved in their community.
  • What benefit do I get from paying my dues?

    Assessments fund the community’s budget and pay for common area landscape maintenance, repair, and also include all community amenities and assets. Assessments also fund improvements to the community. They also pay for the management and administrative costs of the association, which includes the cost of collecting the assessments, managing the community’s financials, legal affairs, and enforcing the community’s rules.
  • What happens if I don't pay my assessment of dues?

    The maintenance and management services incurred by the Association are dependent upon timely receipt of the assessments due from each homeowner. Late payments will result in a late charge as assessments are due in a timely manner. In addition, the CC&Rs may allow the Association to charge late charges and interest and proceed with a lien on your property for nonpayment of assessments.
  • What is a special assessment?

    A special assessment is a fee that is charged to each lot owner within a development to cover an unexpected expense or other short-term occurrences. Special assessments are charged separately from your HOA fees, and they usually arise due to a shortfall in the reserves of the HOA.
  • What is the purpose of the HOA Board of Directors and what's their role?

    In general, the board members are the decision makers for the association. The Board of Directors is either from the developer’s staff or individual homeowners who own property in the community. All of the affairs of your association are governed by the Board of Directors. If you are living in an association that is still under development, the members of the Board may be appointed by the developer until control of the association transitions to the homeowners.
  • Are Board Meetings open to all owners?

    Yes. Board Meetings are open to all owners in the association.
  • How does RCN handle issues, complaints, and requests?

    Issues, complaints, and requests should be submitted to RCN using the appropriate form(s) on our website. Submissions should include as much detail as possible. After confirming the report, we will notify the Board of Directors to decide what enforcement action should be taken.
  • Why do I need to get permission from my Association for a home improvement?

    The community association deed restrictions specify what approvals need to be sought when making improvements in order to maintain the look and feel of the community as well as the overall value of the homes.
  • What are governing documents?

    Governing documents are recorded legal documents typically set up by the declarant/builder of your community which may include Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions. These documents determine the overall structure of a community association and establish obligations and responsibilities of its members and Board of Directors.
  • What are the CC&Rs?

    The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) are the governing documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the community association. The CC&Rs are recorded by the County recorder's office of the County in which the property is located and are included in the title to your property.
  • What are the Bylaws?

    The Bylaws are the guidelines for the operation of the non-profit corporation. The Bylaws define the duties of the Board of Directors, the terms of the Directors, the membership's voting rights, required meetings and notices of meetings, as well as other specific items that are necessary to run the Association as a business.
  • How do I get a copy of my governing documents?

    At the time of closing on your home, your title company provides copies of your governing documents along with other closing documents. You may also access a copy of your community's governing documents via your neighborhood page found on this website.
  • How does living in an HOA keep property values up?

    Homeowners Associations provide residents with some significant benefits that not only hold property value but also increase it. By managing shared amenities and assets, equitably enforcing community covenants, and cultivating a culture of community, property values will continue to increase, making the community more attractive to other home buyers.
  • What is a "management company?” What do they do, and “How do I reach them?”

    A management company is contracted by the Board of Directors to provide such services as: collection of assessments, coordination of subcontractors, obtaining bids for services, providing financial statements and reports, communications with homeowners and the Board of Directors, and to serve in an advisory capacity. The management company reports directly to the Board, and all decisions are made by the Board of Directors.
  • If I report a violation, will the homeowner know I submitted the violation?

    No. Your information is kept confidential between the Board of Directors and Real Clear Neighborhoods.


Your Request Has Been Sent

We’ll reach out within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) to schedule a time for your estimate